I am very excited to be able to offer The Bridge Plan to individuals 60 and up. The Bridge Plan has been around for a long time, but recently expanded it’s offering to individuals down to the age 60. The Bridge Plan is a major medical insurance plan intended for persons who are awaiting acceptance as a participant in the U.S. Medicare System and in relatively good health. You can watch the video or download the brochure for benefits and pricing.
The Bridge Plan is set up to be as simple as possible – No co-pay & No coinsurance.
All eligible expenses are applied toward the deductible. Once the deductible has been fulfilled, the policy will cover 100% up to the policy maximum.
The Bridge Plan utilizes the First Health PPO Network.
The First Health Network has providers in all 50 states. The network has more than 5,000 hospitals, over 90,000 ancillary facilities, and over 1 million health care professional service locations in the network. To locate a provider please use the following information:
www.doctorsearchnow.com or call 800-226-5116
- Provides affordable comprehensive Medical Coverage Plan for individuals 60 years of age and up
- Provides up to a $1,000,000 of coverage
- Bridge Plan rating is A by AM Best (underwritten by Lloyd’s of London )
- Bridge Plan is offered /administrated by a US based insurance provider – Petersen’s International Underwriters
- Licensed and regulated by Dept. of insurance in United States
- All claims are handled in USA
- The plan last 364 days the a new plan must be purchased
- Does not cover pre-existing conditions
- Does not cover preventive care
- Does not provide out patient prescription benefits
- The plan is medically underwritten
- The plan does not provide all the mandated benefits of the Affordable Care Act
Click on the Bridge Plan link to down load the brochure and application.
Greg Downing (512) 656-9378