Many of my clients are saving money in 2017 with a Short Term Medical Plan.*
The reality of getting affordable Obamacare health insurance in 2017 is pretty bleak. Rates are going up more than 50% for Blue Cross Blue Shield and Scott & White, while Aetna, United Healthcare, Cigna, and Humana have cancelled all their plans.
Here are the top seven benefits of the short term plans.
1. Provides up 360 days of coverage
2. United Healthcare’s Choice Plus Nationwide PPO network
3. 70/30 co-insurance with optional deductibles
4. Save 50% or more with the network pricing
5. Provides $1,000,000 of coverage
6. Provides $10,000 accidental benefit
7. Up to half the cost of Obamacare Plans
Watch this short video for more information and call me for a customized quote.
Greg Downing (512) 900-3008
*Short term plans do NOT cover pre-existing conditions and not all individuals will qualify. Short term plans do not provide all the mandated benefits of the Affordable Care Act.