I do not sell Medicare Part D (Prescriptions) Plans, but I will show you how to get the best Medicare Part D plan at the lowest possible cost every year. Just watch my short video and follow the step by step instructions to get it done easy as pie.
Go to www.medicare.gov
- Click Health & Drug Plans
- Continue without logging in
- Find Plans
- Check Part D Drug plan
- Enter Zip Code & Click
- I don’t get extra help (If you do not get help from the state)
- Enter Name of drug, then hit continue, and keep entering all your medications in.
- When you are done, click tab my drug list is complete
- Click on a Pharmacy near you
- Enter a √ mark in the box – Prescription Drug Plans (with Original Medicare)
- Continue to Plan Results
- Make sure the drop down box says – Lowest Drug + Premium Cost – This will give you the lowest annual drug cost for your specific medications.
Your actual drug plan costs will vary depending on:
• The drugs you use
• The plan you choose
• Whether you go to a pharmacy in your plan’s network
• Whether the drugs you use are on your plan’s formulary
• Whether you get Extra Help paying your Medicare Part D costs